Outstanding Rankings for FLiP in Legal 500 2023: ‘Streets Ahead of its Competitors’
We are delighted to have received outstanding rankings from Legal 500 in their recently published 2023 directory of the top family and divorce lawyers. As a firm FLiP was yet again ranked tier 1 for both Family/Matrimonial law and for Family Mediation.
Our family lawyers were recognised with the following rankings:
- FLiP Directors Elizabeth Hicks, James Pirrie and David Allison have all been ranked in the prestigious Hall of Fame.
- Directors Daniel Coombes and Bradley Williams along with Consultant Pamela Collis have all been named as Leading Individuals for family/matrimonial work.
- Directors Elizabeth Fletcher, Helen Greenfield, Mariko Wilson and Charlotte Symes are named as Next Generation Partners.
- Four members of our Associate team are named as Rising Stars – Grace Lawrence, Nicole Phillips, Kara Swift and Selena Arbe-Barnes.
- Consultant Harriet Burge, together with Associates Vanessa Sampaio, Rebecca Alexander and Hannah Greene are all named as Recommended Lawyers for family/matrimonial work.
Notable quotes include:
‘a unique firm. It can do it all – mediation, litigation, arbitration. It is genuinely diverse, a broad church. It’s one of the best firms in the business’
‘The team is praised for its ‘settlement focused’ approach ‘but is prepared to fight its client’s corner if required. Technologically innovative. Streets ahead of its competitors’’
‘The team work and collegiate approach to cases is outstanding at this firm…They are forward thinking, highly creative and committed to fixing family problems in a pragmatic and empathic way. I would send a family member to this firm they are that good’.
At FLiP we take a unique approach to family law. We balance our exceptional legal expertise with care and compassion, delivering intelligent and creative solutions while carefully managing any emotional impact.
Whether you are going through a divorce or making financial arrangements before or after you marry, we will guide you through every turn with expertise and reassurance, always in partnership.
For more information on how we can help you with your family law matters, contact us now.