Meet The Team Tuesday Ft. Philipa Yesildag
Meet one of FLiP’s Legal Assistants Philipa Yesildag. Philipa supports her team on a wide variety of matters from financial remedy and children proceedings to pre-nuptial agreements, and more.
- So, Philipa, how long have you been at FLiP?
Just over a year and I have loved every minute.
- What does your role entail at FLiP?
I am the assistant to two directors, a senior associate and an associate providing support on a wide variety of matters from financial remedy and children proceedings to pre-nuptial agreements, and more.
- What is the best thing about your job?
The people. They are a lovely bunch and great fun on a night out.
- Are you a tea or a coffee drinker?
- What is the hardest thing about your job?
Juggling deadlines when they all fall at the same time!
- What motivates you at work?
Being able to help clients through a stressful period in their lives.
- When you are enjoying some well-deserved leave, describe your perfect day?
A late breakfast followed by an afternoon at the spa.
At FLiP we take a unique approach to family law. We balance our exceptional legal expertise with care and compassion, delivering intelligent and creative solutions while carefully managing any emotional impact.
For more information on how we can help you with your family law matters, contact us now.