Meet The Team Tuesday Ft. Rosie Doyle.
Meet Rosie Doyle. Rosie is FLiP’s Office and Learning & Development Administrator.
- So, Rosie, how long have you been at FLiP?
I joined FLiP in September 2014, so just over 8 ½ years.
- What does your role entail at FLiP?
My role is split between assisting the Practice Manager, Alex von der Heyde, with the smooth running of the office and also assisting our Practice Development Lawyer, Victoria Nottage, with FLiP’s learning and development ensuring everyone’s needs are met.
- What is the best thing about your job?
I enjoy how varied my job is, no two days are ever the same. I love that my job allows me to meet and interact with so many different people on a daily basis.
- Are you a tea or a coffee drinker?
- What is the hardest thing about your job?
Avoiding the sweet treats in the kitchen!
- What motivates you at work?
That feeling when you finish a project and see all your hard work finally come together.
- When you are enjoying some well-deserved leave, describe your perfect day?
I love to travel, so anything that involves exploring new places, meeting new people, trying new foods, all with a cocktail in hand is my idea of a perfect day.
At FLiP we take a unique approach to family law. We balance our exceptional legal expertise with care and compassion, delivering intelligent and creative solutions while carefully managing any emotional impact.
For more information on how we can help you with your family law matters, contact us now.