Exciting Opportunity to Join the FLiP Team!
We have a vacancy for an experienced Marketing and Business Development Manager. If you’re interested, we would love to hear from you!
For over 25 years Family Law in Partnership (FLiP) has built a reputation as one of the leading family law firms. We are known for delivering exceptional client service in the area of family law including in mediation, arbitration, collaborative law and litigation.
At the heart of the firm is an understanding that family separation has both a practical and an emotional impact which requires support in both the legal and relationship domains. It is core to our brand and values that we ensure that our clients are supported in both areas.
As a firm we have successfully invested in building a strong brand across the sector. We recognise the value and importance of this brand awareness and our existing marketing team do much to focus our strategy, build our visibility and support our lawyers in their own business development efforts.
We wish to recruit a Marketing and Business Development Manager to take over from our colleague who is stepping back later this year. This is a unique opportunity within a top tier boutique family law firm. It will involve working closely with the senior leadership team at FLiP to build on our existing successes and to help to define and drive the firm’s marketing strategy over the coming years.
Responsibilities will include:
• Develop and deliver the firm’s marketing strategy and initiatives in conjunction with the senior leadership team.
• Maintain and enhance the firm’s brand identity across all of our outreach.
• Identify and deliver marketing and BD initiatives to enhance brand awareness and business generation.
• Work with the Legal & Marketing Assistant to further develop our digital marketing presence and platforms.
• Support lawyers within the firm to build their individual lawyer brands and BD strategies.
• Monitor the firm’s marketing and business development activity, using the results to inform the overall strategy, future plans and to feedback to the senior leadership team.
The successful candidate will have a strong track record with relevant experience gained in similar legal or compatible professional services environments. They will demonstrate a good understanding of digital marketing and technological developments, both now and with an appreciation of where future opportunities might lead. A relevant degree or CIM qualification, and/or a background in family law, may be beneficial but are not requirements.
The individual should be:
• A proven self-starter, very personable, highly organised & efficient, comfortable working alone or within teams.
• An excellent communicator, both in writing and in person, with an exceptional attention to detail who is prepared to be an ambassador of the business.
• Able to strategise, plan and deliver projects and initiatives.
• Experienced in brand management with an understanding of public relations.
• Able to demonstrate a clear understanding of the importance of relationship management (clients and referrers) and the ability to build networks.
Ideally, they should also have a genuine interest in the world of family law.
This will be a permanent position with a competitive salary and benefits package. This may be suitable for someone looking to work full or part time. The final terms will depend on the skills and experience of the individual.
If you are interested in joining the FLiP team, please contact:
Alex von der Heyde (Practice Manager)
Tel: 0207 420 5000 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org