Meet Wendy Hoare
Meet FLiP’s Mediation and Family Consultant Coordinator, Wendy Hoare.
Wendy will be your first point of contact if you call or email enquiring about mediation at FLiP.
- So, Wendy, how long have you been at FLiP?
- What does your role entail at FLiP?
I am the first point of contact for all things involving family mediation. I deal with all mediation enquiries and I run the diaries of the FLiP mediators.
- What is the best thing about your job?
Feeling that I’ve helped someone who is in a difficult situation make the first step to getting back on track. Also, my colleagues, they are the best group of people you could ask to work with.
- Are you a tea or a coffee drinker?
- What is the hardest thing about your job?
- What motivates you at work?
Helping clients through their difficulties and being able to offer a listening ear.
- When you are enjoying some well-deserved leave, describe your perfect day?
On the beach with a good book.
If you would like to know more about family mediation and how it can help you to find a resolution to your family issues, please contact Wendy, or contact us at E: firstname.lastname@example.org or T: 020 7420 5000.
For more information on mediation, visit our mediation page below which explains how mediation works and what types of disputes it can be used to resolve.