Legal 500 2023: FLiP’s Reputation for Mediation is Stellar
We are delighted that Legal 500 2023 has yet again ranked FLiP as Tier One for family mediation.
‘Their reputation for mediation in central London is stellar’
‘Years of experience 5-star reputation of being able to deliver good results. Particular expertise in the most complex and intractable disputes‘.
‘FLIP is hands down the leaders in the mediation world with several excellent mediators’
Our Head of Mediation, Dominic Raeside, is ranked in the prestigious Hall of Fame, with Directors David Allison, James Pirrie, Ruth Smallacombe and Elizabeth Fletcher all being ranked as Leading Individuals for family mediation.
Legal 500’s editorial notes:
Family Law in Partnership Ltd has a ‘genuine passion and understanding for what it does – a thirst for wanting to do the best for families and an openness to always learning more’. It has a whole host of skilled individuals who cover all types of mediation from child inclusive mediation to sole and co-mediation in addition to hybrid mediation. The team has 14 qualified family mediators including Dominic Raeside who is a ‘reassuring safe pair of hands for children mediation’. James Pirrie is praised for his ability to ‘distil complex financial cases and get to grips with the facts fast’. Elizabeth Fletcher is a ‘class act and extremely empathetic’. David Allison ‘can handle the most confrontational and complex situations well’. Ruth Smallacombe is another known name who is a senior accredited mediator and her expertise spans the full spectrum of family issues.
- ‘Great collection of talented individuals who offer a comprehensive service for both money and children. Their reputation for mediation in central London is stellar’.
- ‘James Pirrie is an outstanding mediator – he is my first port of call recommendation. He is very successful at getting to the heart of a case and goes the extra mile to assist clients to settle’.
- ‘Years of experience 5-star reputation of being able to deliver good results. Particular expertise in the most complex and intractable disputes‘.
- ‘All get mediation and DR generally – it is their calling card’.
- ‘James Pirrie is a detailed and committed collaborative lawyer. Dominic Raeside is the old guard on children matters’.
- ‘FLIP is hands down the leaders in the mediation world with several excellent mediators and a team of partners who constantly give to the family world. They have strength and diversity throughout their partnership with some good new partners already having an impact’.
- ‘James Pirrie – the leader in Child maintenance and Schedule 1 cases -knows more than any practitioner – barrister or solicitor and works phenomenally hard with immense energy and willing to pass on his knowledge to everyone‘.
- ‘Elizabeth Fletcher – not a partner who shouts from the rooftops about her clear achievements so perhaps not as well known as her peers but she is a fantastic lawyer, super bright and solution focused‘.
To learn more about how our expert family mediators can help you, visit our dedicated family mediation page here, or contact us.