20th Feb 2023


this could refer to:
  • the process of altering a court order (usually for spousal maintenance but also child maintenance and occasionally a lump sum by instalments order) because of changed circumstances; or
  • a modification to child support provision under the CMS because of the presence of a particular feature (for example other income/ diversion/ notional income from assets); or
application for a change to a parenting arrangement order.