FLiP supports Pride Month 2021
As Pride Month 2021 begins, we confirm our commitment to all aspects of diversity and inclusion.
FLiP is determined that equality and diversity is maintained across our firm.
We value and are committed to treating all of our clients, and all of those working with our firm, equally.
No person working with, or potentially working with, FLiP will receive less favourable treatment because of any “protected characteristic” namely:
- age (or perceived age)
- disability (past or present)
- gender reassignment
- marriage or civil partnership status
- race, colour, nationality or ethnic or national origins
- religion or belief
- sexual orientation
No person dealing with FLiP or employed by FLiP will be disadvantaged by any terms or conditions that cannot be justified as necessary on operational grounds.
Everyone in the firm should feel able to contribute and have their opinion valued irrespective of protected characteristics or otherwise.
We aim to encourage, value and manage diversity and are committed to equality for our entire staff.
Similarly, we expect those working with us to support us in working towards these aims and to appreciate that these principles of equality and diversity also apply to the manner in which we treat our clients, our business directors and visitors.
There are various aspects to this which include:
- avoiding stereotypes and treating everyone as an individual;
- ensuring documents, blogs and other written communication from the firm are gender neutral;
- referring to individuals by their name (spelt and pronounced correctly);
- avoiding assumptions that play into gender stereotypes; and
- reminding our clients that any professionals that we propose for selection are proposed on the basis of expertise and not sex or other protected characteristics.
These principles apply both in the workplace itself and outside in work-related situations where individuals may be considered to be representing our firm.
As a firm we are proud supporters of Pride Month 2021.
At Family Law in Partnership we are leading experts in all family law issues including civil partnership agreements and same sex marriages, parenting and children issues and financial arrangements following a divorce or separation. Director David Allison is one of the leading experts in same sex issues. Contact David or any of our other leading divorce and family lawyers at Family Law in Partnership E: firstname.lastname@example.org or T: 020 7420 5000