FLiP Director Charlotte Symes Returns from Maternity Leave
We are delighted to welcome FLiP Director Charlotte Symes back from maternity leave this week. Charlotte is a solicitor, collaborative practitioner and mediator. She deals with complex financial issues arising from divorce and separation and her work has a strong international dimension. As a French speaker Charlotte also has the expertise to advise French clients and on cases with a French element.
Charlotte is recommended as a Next Generation Partner by The Legal 500 2023 and she is also recommended for family/matrimonial work in the latest edition of The Spear’s 500 Index.
Charlotte’s practice involves advising on a broad range of family matters including:
- financial issues arising from divorce or the separation of cohabiting couples, often involving foreign jurisdictions, dealing with valuations of businesses, pensions and investments, tax issues, and the treatment of trusts;
- variation of spousal maintenance orders;
- pre- and post-nuptial agreements;
- cohabitation agreements;
- financial claims by parents in relation to children;
- parenting issues involving child contact and residence; and
- relocation of children both within England & Wales and abroad.