Domestic Abuse – Additional Sources of Help
We have listed below organisations and charities who can provide you with additional support where needed:
- Refuge – refuge.org.uk
- National Domestic Abuse Helpline – nationaldahelpline.org.uk T: 0808 2000 247
- Women’s Aid – womensaid.org.uk
- Galop –galop.org.uk – for members of the LGBT+ community.
- Men’s Advice Line – mensadviceline.org.uk – for male victims of domestic abuse and those supporting them.
- Rights of Women – rightsofwomen.org.uk
- NSPCC – firstname.lastname@example.org T: 0808 800 5000 – provides advice and support for anyone with concerns about a child.
- Childline – T: 0800 1111 – helps and supports children and young people.
- SignHealth – signhealth.org.uk – a domestic abuse service support for deaf people in British Sign Language.
- Respect – respectphoneline.org.uk – T: 0808 8024040 – an anonymous and confidential helpline for men and women who are harming their partners and families. The helpline also takes calls from (ex)partners, friends and relatives who are concerned about perpetrators.
- Ask for Ani – Domestic abuse victims will be able to “Ask for Ani” at pharmacies nationwide as part of a codeword scheme to indicate they need help.
We have some of the very best London divorce lawyers and mediators, along with accomplished arbitrators, family consultants and counsellors. There’s no one better to handle your case.
Get Started Online
Find Out Where You Stand